QuietKat 1000W FatKat Electric Bike for Hunting
QuietKat’s FatKat electric fat tire bikes provide portable, stealthy and powerful transportation in the field or on the road. The FatKat incorporates a silent, sealed and commanding mid-drive motor system to navigate most landscapes. The high-powered and long-lasting lithium battery that supplies clean and consistent power.
- Five levels of assisted pedal power with full throttle capabilities
- Seven gears and disc brakes
- Digital display provides information on battery levels; speed; distance travelled and power control.
- Four and a half inch wide knobby tread tires grip difficult terrain
- Optional mud guards block splatters from debris and water.
- The seat is adjustable to accommodate various-sized riders.
- 48-volt lithium ion battery completely recharges in 6 hours.
- Lifetime warranty against defective workmanship on the frame.
- One-year warranty on all other components
This FatKat is powered by a 48V 11.6AH Lithium battery pack and charger. The E-Bike produces 1000 watts of power which is equivalent to 1.35 mechanical horsepower. This model of QuietKat is recommended for up to a 300 rider/weight load and is suitable for a person from 5’4” to 6’4”. The FatKat is engineered for off road travel, and the QKM1000 weighs about 61 pounds. Its high grade aluminum frame and quality craftsmanship contribute to its ability to withstand many years of outdoor use.
- Max unassisted speed: 24mph
- Range: 18 miles
- Weight: 61 lbs.
- Motor: BBSHD 48V 1000 watt mid drive advanced motor system
- Controller: Digital motor controller
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Display: Digital display with smart power mode motor communication
- Battery: 48V 11.6 Lithium Ion Battery by Panasonic Cell Chemistry
- Charger: Lithium battery 2A charger
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 60601
- Fork: Spring coil 4” suspension with 135mm dropout
- Brake: Hydraulic front and rear disc brakes, levers and rotors
- Rim: 100mm rim with holes
- Wheel / Tire: 26” x 4.5” knobby tire & tube
- Derailleur: 7 speed Shimano
- Handlebar & Stem: 740mm bar
- Grip: Rubber
- Saddle: Bike seat
- Chain Wheel & Sprocket: Chain, 44 tooth
- Other Components: Headset, Pedal & Crank
- Recommended load carry : 300 lbs.